WoW PvP Guide and FAQ:
Player vs. Player content, also known as PvP, is one of the toughest activities in World of Warcraft. There are a large number of different types of PvP, ranging from open world PvP to 3v3 ranked arenas. But all these types have one thing in common - here the battles take place between real players, and not against NPCs with prescribed mechanics. PvP encounters are tricky precisely because you have to anticipate your enemy's moves in order to emerge victorious from the battle. To start dominating PvP content, you need to spend months, and even years, learning, because knowledge of skills and class mechanics, the ability to immediately respond to non-standard situations and a huge amount of time spent on PvP training play a decisive role in success in this direction.
PvP is considered difficult content because encounters with other players can be completely different and unpredictable each time, unlike scripted PvE content. Whether you're looking to grow as a PvP player or want to earn prestigious PvP rewards, this content will require a lot of hard work on your part.
Ranked Arena is the most popular type of PvP in WoW, because the team consists of a small number of 2 or 3 people, and 3v3 Arena is also considered the most balanced for battle between classes, where superiority can only be achieved by high skill. In all types of the arena, you can earn a rating and receive rewards depending on your achievements, and, of course, the higher the goal, the stronger the enemies. For PvP it is not enough to be good at playing with your class, understanding how each individual class works and specialization in the game plays a very important role, and good teamwork with your PvP team plays the biggest role, and only through a combination of practice, theory and synergy can success be achieved.
Most of the top PvP players in WoW have been going to their goals for months and even years, therefore, we can call PvP the most difficult type of activity in the game.
What is WoW PvP boosting?
- PvP in World of Warcraft is often considered more challenging than PvE, as battles with other players are unpredictable and unique. Rated arenas are a popular form of PvP, allowing players to team up and compete against others to increase their rating and earn better rewards. However, higher ratings also mean facing stronger opponents, making it difficult to win without extensive knowledge of class and spec mechanics, as well as teamwork and coordination. It can take months or even years to develop these skills, and finding a reliable teammate can be a challenge. A WoW PvP boost offers a solution, allowing players to team up with experienced professionals who can carry them through battles and help them improve, or even play their character and earn rewards on their behalf.
- WoW PvP carries are available in two types: self-played and piloted. Opting for a self-played arena boost will allow you to jump right into the action. You'll be paired with a skilled player or players who will guide you through each PvP scenario and help you avoid common mistakes. This presents a unique opportunity to enhance your skills and knowledge of arenas or RBGs. Additionally, playing alongside your teammate will enable you to contribute directly to each victory and overcome more seasoned players. Choosing the self-played option is safe for your account and the ideal solution for PvP enthusiasts. If you're ready to take on a challenge, we highly recommend our 3v3 WoW 1800 rating boost.
- While PvP may not interest all players, many still desire the rewards it offers. If you're one of those players, a piloted PvP rating boost may be more appealing. With this option, one of our skilled PvP boosters will play your character on your behalf, requiring no effort on your part. Piloted carries are more manageable for boosters and can result in higher rating gains than self-played options. At our company, client account safety is our top priority, and we always use a VPN during piloted boosting to ensure its security.
What are the PvP rewards of Dragonflight Season 3?
Unlocking the Elite PvP tier set transmog in WoW comes with special lightning and flame effects attached to various pieces, making it a highly sought-after cosmetic item. With higher brackets unlocking more towards your class' Elite set. Achieving higher ratings in PvP not only grants you better gear and rewards but also allows you to show off your skills and dedication through unique transmog sets:
Where is the PvP vendor located WoW Dragonflight?
Does PvP gear have set bonus in WoW Dragonflight?
- Drakebreaker PvP Gear can be any type: plate, leather, cloth, and mail.
- Drakebreaker Gear of any type has same set bonus:
- 2 pieces: increased Versatility by 131;
- 4 pieces: when you are stunned, harden your resolve, absorbing up to 71,654 damage for 10 sec (Cannot occur more than once every 2 minutes);
- 6 pieces: killing enemy players grants Breaker´s Frenzy, increasing versatility and movement speed (Can stack up to 10 times).
How to buy PvP gear in WoW Dragonflight?
- You can buy Drakebreaker gear from PvP vendor for a currency called Bloody Tokens.
- Honor Gear - The recent Dragonflight changes have brought about a significant improvement to PvP gear in World of Warcraft. Previously, in order to improve the iLvl of honor gear in BGs and arenas, players had to upgrade it using extra honor points. However, with the new changes, the ilvl of PvP gear remains constant, meaning players no longer have to farm extra honor points if they don't plan on using the gear for PvE activities. This is a major improvement compared to the previous expansion, Shadowlands, where basic Honor Gear was essentially useless and upgrading it for three times the price in Honor Points was mandatory. Overall, the Dragonflight changes have made PvP gear more accessible and valuable for players looking to improve their gameplay in PvP mode.
- Conquest Gear is the ultimate gear for PvP combat in World of Warcraft, boasting some of the highest item levels available in the game, even surpassing that of mythic raid gear. Every season, a new set of Conquest Gear is introduced by Blizzard, but the fundamental concept remains unchanged: you can only earn a limited amount of Conquest Points each week, which means it takes about 6 weeks from the start of the season to purchase a full set of Conquest Gear. To acquire all pieces of the gear set, you'll need 10,850 Conquest Points, which can be earned by winning over 150 rated arenas.
How much Honor do you need for full honor PvP gear in WoW?
The Honor Gear Set in World of Warcraft now has the same item level as gear obtained from completing Mythic +20 dungeons. This means that players equipped with Honor Gear can dominate opponents who do not have equivalent gear in PvP combat. With this gear, you can gain a significant advantage over your opponents and increase your chances of winning in battlegrounds and arenas.
- Head, Chest and Legs - 875 honor points;
- Neck, Back, Wrists - 525 honor points;
- Hands, Waist, Feet, Rings and Trinkets - 700 honor points;
- Weapon - 1,750 honor points;
- So total you will need 10,850 honor points for Full Honor Gear.
How much Conquest do you need for full conquest PvP gear in WoW?
- To obtain a full set of Conquest gear, players need to accumulate 10,850 Conquest Points, which typically takes around six weeks after the start of the PvP season.
Can you buy Conquest points in WoW?
- Our farming service offers a great solution for those who want to obtain Conquest Points, the currency required to buy the most powerful PvP gear in the game.
- These points can only be earned by participating in PvP activities, but with our service, you can obtain as much PvP currency as you need without having to spend countless hours grinding.
- Whether you're looking to buy PvP gear or just want to get a head start on the competition, our farming service can help you get the Conquest Points you need quickly and efficiently.
Can you convert Conquest to Honor?
- No, there is no way to convert Conquest to Honor in the game.
How many Conquest can you get per PvP win?
- Rated Games:
- Rated 2s: x35 First Daily Win / x25 Subsequent Wins;
- Rated 3s: x50 First Daily Win / x35 Subsequent Wins;
- RBGs: x150 First Daily Win / x100 Subsequent Wins.
- Unrated Games:
- Random BG: x40 First Daily Win / x8 Subsequent Wins;
- Random Epic BG: x65 First Daily Win / x15 Subsequent Wins;
- Arena Skirmish: x15 First Daily Win;
- Weekly Brawl: x40 First Daily Win / x8 Subsequent Wins.
- Weekly Quests:
- Against Overwhelming Odds: x200 Conquest;
- Instanced "Observing" Rated quests: x100 Conquest.
- Seasonal Epic Battleground Quests:
- Alterac Valley, Ashran, and Wintergrasp quests: x150 Conquest once per season.
Why buy WoW PvP carry?
- High iLvl Gear - PvP Boost is a great opportunity to get high level gear in a fairly short time. The game has a gearing system specifically for PvP players, where you buy equipment for the Conquest and Honor currencies farmed in PvP activities. But not everything is as simple as it seems, it is not enough just to spend hours in the arena or BG, to access certain iLvl PvP Gear, you need to reach a certain rating in one of the types of PvP activities, such as Arena 2v2, Arena 3v3 or Rated Battlegrounds. Elite PvP equipment is not inferior in level to a gear from a mythic raid, but requires very high results in PvP battles, which are in no way inferior in difficulty to completing a mythic raid. Absolutely all PvP items have a versatility stat, so PvP gearing can be used even by PvE players for classes for which this characteristic is a priority.
- Prestigious achievements and unique cosmetic rewards - there are so many PvP rewards in the game that everyone can find something to their liking: a huge number of the most prestigious achievements, rare mounts, elite PvP transmog sets, tabards, weapon effects, and much more. The uniqueness of PvP achievements is that they are all tied to the current PvP season and change every season, which means that when the PvP season ends, many current rewards will never be available again and everyone who managed to do this will forever remain the owners of exclusive game items and achievements.
- A strong and well-played team - is one of the main keys to success in PvP. Most PvP failures are due to weak LFG players and the toxic environment in PvP, ranked games can often be very intense, which many players can't handle. Finding good partners in LFG can take forever and sometimes you have to spend a lot of time trying to win with weak players. Thanks to the PvP boost service, you will only play with professional PvP players who have years of experience in PvP boost and will be more than helpful during PvP matches.
- Distinctive excellence - PvP rewards for reaching a high ranking are especially appreciated and players who have them are highly sought after as PvP teammates, since the presence of these rewards is a sign of an experienced and highly skilled PvP player. Owning such titles as Gladiator, Elite, Duelist or Rank 1, mounts and PvP sets for a very high rating will not leave you unnoticed in the community of top PvP players and earn you their respect and admiration.
What PvP boost can I get?
- Arena Rating Boost - 3v3 Arena boost and 2v2 Arena boost services will give you a rating boost in your chosen bracket to any desired level, gain achievements and unlock access to higher level PvP gear and cosmetic rewards.
- PvP coaching - is a great opportunity to learn how to play PvP or improve your existing skills. Your personal PvP trainer will provide you with information on how to become better in PvP for your spec class, talk about the nuances of other classes and correct positioning in the arena, provide information on optimal rotations and profitable use of controls, and much more.
- RBG Boost - is a service to increase the rating in Rated Battlegrounds. It is provided by a well-played PvP team with an experienced raid leader and more than nine professional RBG players, giving you hands-on experience in battlegrounds, allowing you to see epic battles with your own eyes, understand strategies, and receive equipment and cosmetic rewards for achieving certain ranking steps.
- PvP Gear Boost - is a great service if you don't want to lose matches because your character's gear isn't good enough. Of course, this annoys everyone, even very experienced players, because the lack of equipment in PvP puts you in a very weak and disadvantageous position. PvP gear boost service will be very useful in order to bypass the gearing phase and start fighting in PvP on an equal footing with other participants, as well as increase your chances of PvP wins.
- Honor and Conquest farming - is a PvP currency mining service that is used to buy and upgrade PvP equipment. In any case, if you want to equip your character with a PvP gear, you will have to accumulate a huge amount of this currency, because this is the only way in the game to get elite PvP equipment.
- Honor levels farming - is a companion service for farming Honor points. There are 500 honor levels and each of them requires a certain amount of honor, and while honor levels don't actually affect the PvP game in any way, leveling up unlocks a large number of titles, mounts, pets, toys, and many other cosmetic rewards, which will be awesome addition to any collection.
- Vicious Saddle and Seasonal PvP Rewards - in each PvP season, the Vicious Saddle item is earned for a large number of wins in Arenas or RBG and can be exchanged for a new PvP mount or cool mounts from past PvP seasons, as well as each new Seasonal mount, which must be obtained before progressing on Vicious Saddle.
- PvP Achievements and Titles - a huge number of achievements and unique titles can be unlocked through PvP, which allows you to receive rewards that show other players how great a PvP master you are.
- Gladiator Boost and Gladiator Rank 1 - is a service for getting the highest achievements in the most popular PvP content - Arena 3v3. Only a small number of the strongest PvP players can achieve this title, and Gladiator Rank 1 is the most prestigious award of all PvP awards, because only 0.5% of the best of the best players in the current season receive this title.
- Marks of honor farming - is another PvP currency mining service on Battlegrounds that you can exchange for Honor or various PvP rewards such as mounts, heirlooms and cosmetic items.